Board elections will be held in July for the first time in 2 years.
As of April, the candidates for Executive Council appear to be:
- Marc Poulin – President
- Jim Fariss – Vice President
- David Stoneman – Secretary -Treasurer
There is no indication that there are any other candidates for these positions. However candidates can be submitted at the Convention.
It is our intention to invite the candidates to present before New Council.
It is important to understand the candidates positions on:
- expanded use of ETD in tuning exam
- foreign chapters
- how big is the demand – potential for new members
- what are the true costs
- importance of RPT status
- continuation of current Executive Director contract
- the Education Committees direction
- the actual size of the piano technician market in the US
- relevance of the Long Term Plan